Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a great birthday week!!!

Yesterday was my official Bday, but as you saw in the other entries, the celebrations started last Thursday.
First thing yesterday morning, one of my best friends and sister Kelly, came over and gave me the gift of time and help yesterday. Look!!!
We got new pendant lights and light switch installed in my living room. It made a huge difference in the lighting in that space.

We even got my toilet fixed using some new "Gloveables"!!

Then she and I met a couple of friends Christi and my Aunt Chris at...
We had a great lunch and some amazing wines....

A little snooze on the couch and I was off to celebrate and eat more!!!!
I met my friend from high school, Leann for dinner at Engs Chinese for dinner....

Talk about calorie overload!!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzz for me.


My next Birthday wish and gift....

My other great friend Brenda has offered to help me with any project I chose....so, putting her great organizational skills to work, we'll be organizing my office Saturday morning...after an evening of fun catching up visiting of course!!....I've sort of started....kinda.





Well at least the piles on the bed are sorted by work, school, personal, etc.

Come back this weekend to see the 'after' pictures....

I love turning my BirthDAY into a BirthWEEK!!!

No comments: