Saturday, January 24, 2009

The "AFTER"....Love my new office space

We started "Operation Office Clean out" after breakfast this morning....
Yep,,,,I did it, I'm getting rid of 3 boxes of books.....for those who know me, I love LOVE books..

I had to empty the shredder 3 times because of all the oooolllldd paper work..

This went off to the Thrift Store today for some other souls to enjoy. (Plus I get a write-off!!)


Thank you so much Brenda for all your help today. Your friendship is a gift that I will always treasure.

Ok,,,so I didn't get rid of all the books....The good news about this photo is that I now have a designated spot for homework ...lower right...I had it all scattered before, it's my favorite result of the day...thanks for asking the great questions Brenda.


I was so glad to be done, it took us just about 3 hours...what a fantastic gift.
That's it, birtWEEK is officially over. I am so blessed to have shared it with my family and friends.

1 comment:

Perkes Family said...

Good Job! It looks great!