Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's May already

I committed to updating my 2010 goals in January and haven't even posted anything since then. I'm in a unique place in my life. I have always had goals and achieved them as soon as I committed to them.
The latest of which is to live and work in a foreign country.
Italy was my first choice and that is what I have been afforded the opportunity to do, live and work in Italy for 6 months. I'm here in near Foggia, Italy until the end of September.

School update - I am just starting week 7 of my final 10 week term before graduation on June 19th. I cannot believe it is soooo close! Super excited to have a bit of a life and be able to explore Italy.

What's next? Not really sure....I've looked at graduate school, but it doesn't feel like the right time.
Go back into management (ok, besides this senior manager job I'm doing on a temp basis in Italy)...not sure it's the right time for that either.

For now I am going to focus on finishing up school, doing a great job while I'm here in Italy and let my next dream, vision and goals come to me as God deems it is time for me to hear them.

I'll begin to post some of my Italian observations, learnings and adventures as they happen; Look for Roma weekend, the ladies on the side of the country road, wines, driving Italian style, and dining experiences.
Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Sonnet and Cameron said...

That is so wonderful! I can't believe your graduate next month. Way to go and I hope you are enjoying Italy!