Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 comes to a slow and peaceful end

It's been a busy and rewarding year. As always about this time of year, I reflect on the past year and what's ahead of me, usually setting my new year's goals by my birthday on the 20th.
So, how did I do in 2009 against the goals I established?? Let's see........

* Practice BALANCE - Didn't really do all that well with this one, but tried really hard.
* Master Financial Abundance Principles - ok, about a 50% on this one, at least I'm no worse off !
* Keep Drinking my 'Wake Up Water" - Yep, most days!! yeah!
* Live every day to the fullest - YEAH! - Without a doubt !
* Move More, Get to the Gym - Didn't event get close here. (I think a total of 20 times)
* Get my children's book published - Did get some more info and worked on it a bit.
* Relax on a sunny warm beach for a week - Nope, but snuck in an extra day in Clearwater Beach, Florida. (happened have a great view! - the Ironman competition was in town that weekend--big sigh!)
XX Complete more than 1/2 of my Bachelor's Degree credits - Oh yeah! And beyond! only 24 credits to go (ok, now you know where my time was spent this year.)
So, out of all of these, I really focused on the degree and by not ensuring balance I over achieved in the school department and only 'kinda' reached some other ones.
When it comes to establishing my 2010 Goals I am going to keep that in mind and be a little more realistic with what I can achieve.
No, I will not be compromising on what I want ! However, as a grandmother and someone who will be turning 48 this year, I have realized how important it is to live a healthy & happy life. Health will be a core part of my focus for the year, physical, mental and spiritual.
Thanks to you my family and friends who have supported my crazy year of people living with me, business travel and mostly the time I've dedicated to school rather than time with you. I love you and am looking forward to taking a year off before grad school. Check back in a couple weeks as the magic Birthday week arrives and I finalize my 2010 goals.

No comments: