Sunday, May 10, 2009

Practicing Balance......

I did say that was one of my goals this year...well, be careful what you ask for!

I am looking forward to how I practice Balance over the next three or four months:

Still have a full time+ load at school through June 12th

Traveling a bit this month for work

My sister and nieces moved in about a month ago...so far, so good

Stir in a couple more things...

Moving my office space back into my bedroom, my niece is moving in from Montana to what was my office room the first week of June. My sister may come along for a visit at the same time,,,

The first week of June will be interesting and a definite opportunity to practice balance as I finish up the term, move some things around and a niece in. I am really excited about her arrival. I have been telling her for a few years that she was more than welcome to move out here and in with me, when she finished her teaching degree. I can't believe it's here already: excited!

It will be fun having the three nieces here this summer to enjoy the lake and each other.

Time to practice balancing my day....

I am going to keep this trip in mind...I walked a lot, saw a lot of history in both England and Greece. I had time on the beaches, in the museums, enjoyed the Mykonos night life, some quiet time by the pool and great exercise....all balanced...

Happy Mother's Day to those of you who have been blessed with that role.

No comments: