Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Fever


I think I've caught a bad case of it. The weather started turning nice and I've just wanted to be outside working in the yard. I've cut back three rhodie bushes/trees, each over 6 feet tall and two to go before the small bobcat comes in to dig up the roots. I removed the rest of the brick patio from the back 40. I even went and bought a new mower since my other one died. And while I was at it, the weedeater died too....so another new tool came home with me. My lawn looks great now.
As for school, well I am keeping up on my weekly classes, but have fallen behind on my PLA papers so I need to hit it double time to make sure I complete all five by mid-June. ARGH!
Work is good, a little crazy right now, but good. I am so thankful to have the job that I do.

No comments: