Thursday, January 31, 2008

Plan in place...Rock 'n' Roll

I've just received my final plan to complete my AA. I will be able to complete by December...no problem! I cannot wait to take the next steps forward.

The next couple of weeks are going to be a blast!
Heather and her family are coming up from Portland for the weekend.
The following weekend I'm going to a Girls Night sleep over at a friends' house,
and I'm attending the final two day retreat for my Leadership Tomorrow Program.
(I graduate in June) The two day Program should be interesting.
It's title "Racism"...I'm curious to see how we'll be exploring the topic.

Life if Good.....countdown to sittin' on a beach in Zihu....33 days and counting....I better get after those 'commercial crunches'. I'll post pictures upon my return.

No comments: