Monday, January 21, 2008

New Beginnings

I'm trying this new method of 'journaling' as it's now called to keep track of what's happening in my life. It will be an easy way for me to check in with others and share with you what's up.
It's the beginning of 2008 and just yesterday was my 46th birthday. yeah!
I can hardly believe that I can see the light of 50...what an incredible journey it's been so far.
Last year was a year of rest, relaxation and regrouping to see where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do.
This will be a year of growth and change for me.
School, work and maybe even locale.....
I just started school again, with a goal of reaching my Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Communication.
I'm attending Marylhurst in Oregon (virtually).
I'm getting ready to change jobs and can't wait to see what that brings.

2 comments:

Perkes Family said...

I love the pic at the top! I am exited you started a blog.

BSUE said...

Hello Gorgeous!

Yours is the first BLOG I've ever read (Steve's been blogging for years) it's all NEW to me, too!

Love and Blessings in JESUS to you! Congrats on starting school- YAHOOOOO! smooches, too