Saturday, May 16, 2009

Be careful what you ask for

I asked for balance and got the opportunity to practice it.

I attracted a little drama this week. My new neighbors are building a giant house and have kind of elbowed their way onto my property with an elevated driveway, saying it's their property.
Oh My, time for a surveyor.

Work is picking up the pace, more improvement workshops to lead, classes to teach and meetings to run....glad to have the job~ I'm lovin' it.

The house is empty for about 4 days, allowing me time to do homework. I got a nice visit from my dad and Terry, they came up from Oregon City for a couple of hours and got quite a few roses that I was getting rid of. Also helped me gather up old hoses and rope lights from the back yard. yes, rope lights...apparently the lady that lived here before loved them in trees. The bulldozer is coming in next Saturday to take out stumps, rhodies and a few other things to make way for the vegie garden and the brick patio. I'll post some before and after pics.

I finished up the PLA paper on Conflict Management....good reminders while I continue to work through the whole boundary issue.

I also got some time in the sun and took the convertible out for a spin, grabbed a chocolate shake and visited my aunt for few minutes.



Now, back home ready to dive into my Writing class homework and start my next paper on Listening.shhhhh.

No comments: