Saturday, September 17, 2011

2011 3/4 of the way done!

It's been a while since I've posted.
I returned from my Italian Adventure in October and spent last winter catching up with friends and family. Having spent two years so focused on school had left little time for the other important areas of my life.
Loved coming home to having Heather's family living here. Even if we were a bit crowded in the house for a couple of months, it was really great having the kids here.

I spent my vacation this year in Hawaii on Kaui. I'd never been to that island and loved the peaceful serenity of it. Both of my sisters couldn't make it as we had planned, so I ventured into the unknown on my own (I should get some kind of cool adventure nickname- Indiana Grandma~~ no, not that, but something cool). I loved the people the water and even the roosters roaming freely about the island.

I was also accepted to Pepperdine University in California. I will be receiving my Master's in Organizational Development from one of the schools that pioneered the field. Classes have started and I am really looking forward to the learning. There are three international practicums where we will be able to apply what we are learning. Costa Rica, China and France; can't wait to explore some more of this glorious world and the people in it.
Well, those are the highlights. I'll get back in the swing of posting again. Cheers and have an amazing day!

No comments: