Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wow...and Transitions

Wow, I cannot believe that summer is gone already. This summer just flew by. I am amazed when I look a the calendar. Then just yesterday, driving to work there was a fog that covered half of the valley, it was confirmed -- fall has arrived. I am so grateful that I got the house painted today. Wahoo!!!!


We will be doing the trim work tomorrow.
And ignore the OOOLLLDDD deck to the right, going to be replaced in the spring to match the front deck above. But you get the idea...so much better than that light gray color (see blog post on transformations and dozers)

I started Fall term Thursday and I thought it would be a fairly light term due to the number of credits I am taking, but now I'm not so sure. With 8 text books to read and some weekends, and a large research project to do...I'm a bit concerned but know that I will pull it off.
I have got to remain balanced and only take one day and one project at a time or I will not be able to enjoy the journey....TTFN.

1 comment:

amyspace said...

GG must have been an amazing person. How great to have her as your best friend. You will take her with you everywhere in your heart. I do with my best friend who died several years ago. Bless you, Amy Williams