Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We had so much fun!!

Just a short note, I'm still seeing a bit blurry...you'll see why.....
My grand kids and I had a great time this weekend.
Jackson, Abagayle and I dug up an old brick patio and removed the bricks to prepare for the fence coming in. They were soooo cute trying to drive/move the wheelbarrow...I needed to lend a little help.
We played games, went to the library and make cookies on a stick, which they decorated with sprinkles, even had lunch at their favorite spot - Costco!

I had a great visit with my daughter as well. She brought me a thoughtful gift and as always I enjoyed just spending time talking with her.
Monday morning I ended up with a gift from Lorelei,,,pink eye - oh boy!
Got on the drops yesterday, but the eye was even more swollen this morning.
(hence the blurriness)
I have soooo much more sympathy for babies now that have this...
Forgot to get pics, but please know that we had a great time and I can't wait to see them again.
Time to go put warm, wet washcloth on my eye....looks like I got punched!!

Ciao' for now, V-

No comments: