Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How did I do it then???

This is my friend Leann and I when I was about 20 years old....wow!
I think this should be my goal picture....what I aspire to be again!
(ok, so the hair hasn't changed a whole lot!)
So besides the waistline changes I also am noticing that I'm doing pretty well with balancing a large load on my plate/platter....as well or better than I did then.

Here's the short version update on my goals:
Children's story - In the process of receiving feedback, have receive quite a few...thank you! I will be working on it after mid-March
School - I have 1.8 papers done and 3.2 to go and about 4 weeks left - YIKES!
Work - Ramping up on two key projects with slow down in sight around end of March...
Family - all good on the home front :>)))
I'm enjoying the process and am looking forward to relaxing this summer and enjoying the lake.

No comments: